Strive For Excellence!
ProScan is a non-threatening, quick, easy and reliable tool to assess personal strengths. Statistical research of working adults enables the powerful ProScan Survey to produce reliable results to accurately uncover a person’s natural and preferred leadership communication and backup styles. The survey examines combinations of specific traits that affect how the person works most effectively and reacts under stress. ProScan focuses on strengths and motivators to help employers create an environment that reduces employee stress while improving productivity, collaboration and morale.
ProScan is based off of statistical analysis and has been a tool of unparalleled accuracy and quality for more than 30 years. Over 5 million people have confirmed the accuracy of the ProScan descriptions. At ConceroMed, we believe helping people understand what makes them tick is critical to their development.
ProScan reports measure:
- How a person functions most naturally
- The pressure a person feels to act differently from their natural style.
- How a person predictably comes across to others
- Energy resources
- Satisfaction index
- Stress levels
- Energy drain
- Decision-making style
The cost of the ProScan assessment and a one hour consultation with a certified PDP professional is $498.00. We encourage you to take the time to invest in yourself and your future.
JobScan increases hiring success and decreases turnover by enabling clients to create a JobModel(s) which reflects the profile of the person who is most likely to be successful doing the job the way the client wants it done. The JobModel is constructed by using the profiles of top performing individuals in a similar role as data points. The PDPWorks system provides a JobMatching capability which matches a candidate’s ProScan results against the Job Model.
JobScan includes the following reports:
Job Model report
- Job Dynamics Analysis
- Job Model Data Sheet
- Job Model Intensity Chart
- Summary of Job Model Contributors
- Applicant Ranking
- Selection/Recruiting Report
- Job Matching Chart
- Job Matching Intensity Chart
- Interviewing Guide
TeamScan produces a battery of reports, showing group dynamics. TeamScan can be used to construct effective teams, predict group interactions, uncover why some teams are more productive than others, and describes corporate culture.
Organizational Statistics for teams of any size
ProScan reports measure:
- Identifies characteristics within high-performance teams
- Identifies group dynamics
- Assesses effects of management styles
- Assists in planning changes to improve performance
- Blends corporate cultures during mergers and acquisitions
- Manages succession process
Real Team up to 25 people
- Compares team member characteristics
- Sets team performance expectations
- Assists in developing teams
- Analyzes teams that succeed, as well as those that fail